Australia 9 nights
DAY 1 Melbourne
Melbourne is a cosmopolitan, suburban, football crazy city with incredible history, culture and beautiful landscape. The city passionate about food and drinks, entices tourists with the effortless charisma of its people, arts, theatre, exhibitions and musical extravaganzas. Welcome to Melbourne! After immigration and customs. Board the coach for your transfer to the hotel. You may opt to visit Eureka Skydeck 88 (optional) in the evening and experience the awe inspiring view of Melbourne from the Southern Hemisphere’s highest viewing platform.You can also enjoy ‘The Edge’ which will make you experience Melbourne in a unique way; sitting in a glass cube which projects 3 metres out from the building and is suspended almost 300 metres above the ground.Overnight stay at Melbourne.
Day 2: Melbourne – City Tour & Philip Island Tour ( Optional )
- After a delicious breakfast at hotel, proceed for Melbourne City tour.
- Begin your journey from the Federation Square, visit the Fitzroy Gardens and explore Captain Cook’s Cottage ( Entry not included) . Enjoy the city skyline at Bolte Bridge. The tour concludes at the Federation Square.
- Later, you may opt to go for a Philip Island Tour (optional)
- Journey the coastal highway around the Bay with French Island and Churchill Island in the distance. Once you cross the bridge at San Remo you will enter Phillip Island – natural habitat for Koalas, Fur Seals, Short-tailed shearwater, Little Penguins and many others. Take your place in special viewing stands and get ready for a memorable night as you watch the daily evening ritual of the wild little Penguins.
- At sunset watch the adorable animals emerge from the sea and waddle to their sand dune destinations. If you want to learn more about the smallest species of penguins in the world head to the Phillip Island Visitors Information Centre. Also visit the Koala Conservation Centre.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Melbourne.
Day 3: Melbourne – Great Ocean Road Tour (optional)
- Charge up on a healthy breakfast at hotel, enjoy your day at leisure.
- Today you may opt to go for a full day Great Ocean Road tour (optional).Drive past the world famous Bells Beach; known for hosting World Surfing Championships. See the popular coastal townships of Torquay and Lorne; a surfer’s heaven and retreat. See fern-filled gullies and river inlets on your journey.
- Tour the length of the Great Ocean Road passing through the towering limestone cliffs, sweeping white beaches and stunning forest scenery. Explore the Twelve Apostles Information Centre. Here the Twelve Apostles are limestone stacks rising dramatically from the Southern Ocean. An amazing photo opportunity!
- Walk along the boardwalk and enjoy the breath taking scenery around. Listen to the romantic yet tragic story of Loch Ard and marvel at the natural beauty sculpted by years of erosion. Visit Port Campbell, a charming fishing village and summer holiday resort. Listen to the tragic history of over 50 ships wrecked along this rugged coastline. Drive beyond Port Campbell towards the remnants of London Bridge, Razorback and Island Arch. Truly one of the world’s best scenic coastal drives.
See the spectacular night lights of Melbourne as you drive past the West Gate Bridge.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Melbourne.
Day 4: Transfer from Melbourne to Gold Coast
- After breakfast at hotel check out of the hotel and board your coach to Brisbane for your transfer to the Gold Coast airport.
- On arrival, board your coach for your transfer to your hotel in Gold Coast. Check in to the hotel. You have the rest of the day free to explore your surroundings and visit nearby shopping areas.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 5: Gold Coast – Sea World Tour ( Optional )
- After a sumptuous breakfast at hotel, proceed for the tour to Sea World (Optional).
- Get below the surface to discover a world of fun and adventure at Sea World. Flip in and out with the dolphins; seal this new friendship with a kiss or dare to dive with the predators of the undersea!
- Dive into the Sea World, as you are transported to the wonderful underwater world of Bikini Bottom that comes to life right before your eyes with extravagant floats, stunning water displays and spectacular thematic boats in the world’s first SpongeBob parade! Later, sing and dance to an educational stage show, as you help Dora the Explorer and friends find each other in a delightful live show ‘Dora’s Best Friends Adventure’.
- Scale new heights at Castaway Bay – the World’s best adventure playground. Enter the amazing frozen world of Penguin Encounter, home to the King Penguin. Be enchanted by the charm and beauty of the iconic Sea World dolphins in their new show ‘Imagine’ while the clever and hilarious Sea Lions will have you in stitches in their new show ‘Fish Detectives’.
With a host of exciting rides, shows and attractions, Sea World offers a complete day of fun.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 6: Gold Coast – Movie World OR 30 Minute Hot Air Balloon Ride
- After a breakfast at hotel, day will be at leisure you may opt for aFull day Movie world tour.Experience the magic and excitement of a world where everyone’s a star at Warner Bros- Movie World, the amazing new Green Lantern Rollercoaster ride is in a league of its own!. World-class adventure rides and movie attractions including the awesome Batwing Spaceshot and the adrenalin pumping Superman Escape.
•Kids will love the colorful Kids’ WB! Fun Zone takes you into a magical cartoon world for the young and for the young at heart!
•The multi-million dollar live action stunt shows ‘Hollywood Stunt Driver’, presented by Castrol Edge and the spectacular Star Parade.
•Also you may choose to start your day, watching the sun rise over the rolling hills of the majestic Gold Coast hinterland by taking 30 Minute Hot air Balloon Ride & O’Reilly’s Vineyard Hot Breakfast * (Optional) enjoy sweeping views of Mt Tamborine, Lamington National Park and to the east see the shimmering tall towers of the Gold Coast skyline.
•To top your morning off, relax with a glass of crisp, cold sparkling bubbles and enjoy a delicious hot breakfast in the gracious ambience of O’Reillys Vineyards historic Grand Homestead with its high ceilings and wide relaxing verandahs. Stroll the grounds and the tranquil setting or enjoy a visit and tastings at the Cellar Door.
•Overnight stay at the hotel in Gold Coast.
Day 7: Transfer from Gold Coast to Sydney – Showboat Dinner Cruise (optional).
- After a sumptuous breakfast at hotel, check out of the hotel and board your coach for your transfer to the Gold Coast airport. Board your flight for Sydney. On arrival in Sydney, board your coach for your transfer to your hotel. & Check in.
- A unique concoction of natural and manmade beauty, Sydney is known as the Harbour City and is both, the oldest as well as the most cosmopolitan city in Australia. A multifaceted hub, Sydney is laced with history, culture, art, fashion and a variety of cuisines. It offers the traveller intellectual stimulation through interactions as well as the platform to explore some of world’s best natural resources.
- You have the rest of the afternoon free to explore your surroundings and visit nearby shopping areas.
- In the evening, you may opt to go for a Showboat Dinner Cruise (optional). This luxury restaurant cruise starts from King Street Wharf. Be dazzled by the international show featuring professional Australian show girls in their glamorous costumes! Relish the finest and freshest three-course dinner menu. Be captivated by the breath-taking scenery as you sail through the shimmering Sydney Harbour with its mesmerizing panorama of bright city lights, the Opera House and the famous Harbour Bridge.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Sydney.
Day 8: Sydney:
City Tour and Sydney 2 in 1 Pass (optional)
Day 9: Sydney Blue Mountains and Scenic Rides/ Port Stephens, Dolphins and Dunes
•After a sumptuous breakfast, day will be at leisure.
•You may take a Full day Blue Mountain tour(Optional) In New South Wales bordering the city of Sydney are the Majestic blue mountain .Your day long tour will acquaint you with these views the flora and fauna ,beautiful environ of Blue Mountain .
•You may also opt to Visit picturesque coastal town of Port Stephens(Optional) heading out over iconic Sydney harbor bridge with expert commentary from driver cum guide and travel through beautiful Hawkesbury ranges.
•Dolphin Watching at Port Stephens’ quiet golden beaches is surrounded by crystal clear water and never ending blue skies. The abundance of marine life here makes it the ideal location to spend some time on the water in search of dolphins and other amazing aquatic creatures.
•Sand Boarding at The Worimi Conservation Lands (Stockton Bite Sand Dunes) is the largest sand dune system in Australia. Stretching for 32 kilometres, this surreal landscape is barren of vegetation and has dunes that climb up to 40 metres high. You’ll travel on a purpose built 4WD to Stockton Bite where you can sand-board at your own pace or experience the thrill of high speed down the enormous dunes.
•Overnight stay at Hotel in Sydney.
Blue Mountain included in Family & family self-drive & Port Stephens in Romantic category.
Day 10: Departure from Sydney
Check out of the hotel post breakfast, and board your coach to the airport
Bid goodbye to Australia with memories unlimited.
- 3N Sydney Hotel Stay
- 3N Melbourne Hotel Stay
- 3N Gold Coast Hotel Stay
- Return airfare economy class
- Return Sydney Airport Transfers
- Return Melbourne Airport Transfers
- Return Gold Coast Airport Transfers
- Return Airfare in Economy Class
- Visa Charges
[maxbutton name=”Contact Us”]